Nurture Fostering knows only too well the challenges of working with children and young people and as such are well versed in providing support 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
Our support packages can encompass the following:
- Telephone contact with a named Social Worker 24 hours a day.
- Out of hours dedicated staffing to support you.
- Specific training to enable the fostering household to provide a support to the child or young person.
- Mentoring for the child or young person.
- Regular respite breaks.
- Regular monthly meetings with foster parents.
- Minimum of monthly visits by a social worker to fully support you in your role and to identify any training needs to give additional skills.
- Membership to the Fostering Network
- Free Advice on taxation specific to fostering.
- A vast list of training resources for you to access.